Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here we go again!


Here we go again, Lovelies!

Okay, just to update everyone on my Disney Adventure I wanted to let you know that I am applying for Spring Advantage Quarter at Walt Disney WORLD.

Wait… What?! I thought you wanted to work at DisneyLAND. 

Well, I do want to work at Disneyland but here's the thing…  I only have two terms left of college before I graduate and my college is on a quarter system which means that my terms don't match up with Disneyland's semester system. My only option for Spring 2013 would be to apply to the Walt Disney World College Program. I weighed my options and decided that I don't want to sit around and wait even longer after I graduate to do the Disney College Program so I'm doing DWorld and then I want to extend to Disneyland if I can! Or just keep networking with Disney as a company.

I'm excited and I'm nervous and I hope to goodness that I get accepted this time around!

I just sent in my application and I'm waiting for the email that lets me take the WBI :)

If you have any questions, let me know below!

xoxo
Love and Pixie Dust, Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment