Saturday, September 22, 2012

ACCEPTED


September 20th at 6:30am I checked my email while I was laying in bed, and guess what?!! This girl was accepted for Spring Advantage Quarter at Disney World for Merchandise. My first choice! :)

It was exactly a week from the time I interviewed to the time I heard back. I was beyond excited and grinning from ear to ear all day long. 

I'm so nervous and anxious to move all the way across the states but I know it will all be worth it.

My arrival date is April 8th! Can't wait to become a real life cast member for Disney.

xoxoxo


Subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay connected and follow my Disney Adventure :)


4 comments:

  1. Ooh yay! :D Congratulations! You did it! It's so weird to say, but I'm actually proud of you! :) You totally deserve this.
    I've been reading and watching (on your videos) all your experience since the very beginning and I'm so happy you finally did it! :) Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! :D I am so excited and nervous! I can't believe I finally did it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh my sister got accepted into DCP as well but she is doing disneyland. she is probably going to work storybook canal !! :)
    im so excited for you! you will love DWCP it is awesome!
    love Sigrid

    from

    www.dancingsinginganddreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete