Saturday, August 4, 2012

Disneyland

I get to go to Disneyland at the end of this month!!

Which means that I've already started a list of things I want to do and purchase at Disneyland this year, and I thought I would share it with all of you. Enjoy!

#1 Get engraved leather bracelets in Frontierland

#2 Watch the fireworks from a ride (Matterhorn or Teacups)

Disneyland Fireworks

#3 Buy ceramic Mickey beads 

Mickey Beads

#4 Get my silhouette cut out from the lady on Main Street 

Silhouette Shop

#5 Watch World of Color (I've never seen it!)

World of Color!

#6 Tower of Terror (Still haven't been on this ride!)

Tower of Terror

#6 Have a drink at Trader Sam's


Enchanted Tiki Room Sign

#7 Take a picture with the Dapper Dans

Dapper Dans

#8 Get a Disneyland mug

Tea time [242/365]
As many of you know… I'm obsessed with this mug. I forgot to get it on my last trip and when I called to order one, they were all out :(

#9 Take pictures and make a collage like this one…

Photo in Disneyland Hotel room

#10 Get a picture with Walt's statue

Disneyland presents the statue of Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse


Do any of you have any fun plans or things you want to do at your next trip to Disney?!
Let me know in the comments below…

xoxo

Love & Pixie Dust

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    Camping Southern California

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious! i will be in disneyland in a few weeks tho so I shouldn't be envious! your list is wonderful! :) you should also see captain eo.. its the best!

    ReplyDelete