Saturday, August 4, 2012

DCP VLOG

Hello Blog Readers...
This is my very first VLOG!

In my vlog, I explain my hopes of applying for the Disney College Program for Spring 2013 (for Disneyland). Although it will set me back one term from graduating college, I feel like it's totally worth another shot. What do you think!?

The more I've had time to think about it, the more I realize that it's a dream of mine and I would regret not doing the College Program. I also have had time to think about my answers to some of the questions I was asked during the phone interview and this time around, I'm going to be a lot more poised and direct with my answers. When I did my interview, I talked a lot about how much I love Disney and how much it brings me joy… While those kinds of answers definitely have a time and a place, it's really about who Disney wants working for them. They want people who are passionate about their company, but also about the internship itself. If you can prove to them that you want this internship to better yourself AND Disney, then you've got it in the bag. Hopefully I can prove myself when the applications roll around again.  (Apps drop in early September for those of you thinking of applying!)

Anyone else applying for Spring 2013 in Disneyland or Disney World?! I would love to know in the comments below!

xoxo
Love & Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment