Sunday, December 25, 2011

A very Disney Christmas...

Merry Christmas Disney Lovers!
How many of you watched the Disney Christmas Parade today?!

I did!!

I loved how they showed both the Disney World parade and Disneyland's. It brought back so many fond memories of being at Disneyland last summer, made me tear up a bit, and it helped me realize that I am meant to work at Disneyland.

This was a very Disney Christmas for me in many ways. I received many Disney inspired gifts, and continue to find my passion for all things Disney because of the happiness and positivity I carry with me throughout my everyday life.

I hope you all have a merry holiday season, and a wonderful beginning to a new year. A year to follow your dreams and do what you've always dreamed of doing.

Just do it!! That's my motto for the new year.

Share with me your dreams and aspirations for the coming year.

Cheers to 2012 :)

xoxo
Love and Pixie Dust


No comments:

Post a Comment