Monday, October 17, 2011

Bucket List

Since the application for Fall 2012 is fast approaching - I have decided to make a bucket list of what my adventure will entail! I also think that I am going to apply for the Disneyland Internship since it's closer to where I live and I LOVE the fact that it was Walt's park.



#1 See Walt's Apartment

#2 Dine at Club 33

#3 Visit Walt Disney Studios

#4 Ride Space Mountain with the lights on

#5 Ride the Matterhorn while the fireworks are going off

#6 Ride Thunder Mountain all the time and never get tired of it

#7 Collect Pins

#8 Work for Disney -- Putting together outfits and starting my own fashion line

#9 See the Disney Dream Suite

#10 Get a picture with all of the Princesses :)

Those are my Top 10 on my Disney Bucket list! What are yours??

xoxo
Love and Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment